Work Permits

Prior to engaging in works on site, a signed work permit or written permission must be obtained from Perth Markets Limited. 

There are certain types of work that you can only perform with written permission, or work permits, from the PML.  Work permits are required for the following tasks:

  • Hot work
  • Working in confined spaces
  • Working in isolation
  • Using high access equipment
  • Access to roof areas
  • On-site excavation
  • Penetration of fire walls and floors
  • Access to high voltage areas
  • Gas, water and electrical isolation

Work permits are obtained from the PMGL Administration Office.